Position: Assistant Office Manager & Accounts Receivable Administrator
Atrema takes pride in employing experts in the field to provide exceptional support to our customers. Atrema employees are efficient and self-motivated individuals who are dedicated to making a contribution to the team. The successful Atrema employee is one whose desire to further their knowledge and stay current with ever-changing technologies drives them to be lifelong learners. Atrema employees are open to being vulnerable and willing to fail.
Duties & Responsibilities: Accounts Receivable
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for efficient and accurate creation of customer records & billing in Atrema’s proprietary AIMS web application. This role includes, but is not limited exclusively to:
- Preparing and sending quotes and invoices to all Atrema customers in a timely manner;
- Ensuring all expenses incurred on behalf of customers are passed on to customer accounts;
- Following collections procedures for overdue accounts and attempting to retain the business where applicable.
- Process and record credit card transactions using a virtual payment terminal;
- Process domain renewals for customers;
- Maintaining accurate customer records in all internal and third-party systems;
- Communicating professionally and courteously with customers regarding invoices, domain renewals and other account related inquiries;
- Interacting with IT Support, Business Development, and Programming teams to ensure data is accurate for billing.
Duties & Responsibilities: Assistant Officer Manager
The Assistant Office Manager is responsible for contributing to the successful operations of the office environment for all staff. The role includes, but is not limited exclusively to:
- Handling front-desk reception, which primarily consists of directing deliveries and handling mail;
- Ordering and shopping for office supplies and equipment (including refreshments);
- Liaising with Building Maintenance on any facility related matters including issuance of key cards and building access;
- Planning and making arrangements for company meetings and events including Holiday Parties and Team Building events.
All employees at Atrema are expected to undertake administrative tasks and adhere to corporate procedures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating, maintaining and following procedural documentation;
- Notifying the Accounting Department whenever a change is made to a billable service or item;
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and peers;
- Maintaining accurate and timely records of all absences and exceptions to regular work hours (examples: sick time, vacation time, overtime, appointments etc.) in required format;
- Maintaining accurate and timely Timetracker and Kayako tickets for reporting and billing purposes;
- Adhering to all corporate policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct; and
- Ensuring all customer and proprietary information is kept in strict confidentiality.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following requirements provide a framework of required qualifications for the Assistant Office Manager & Accounts Receivable Administrator:
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Outlook required;
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple projects, clients, and sources of information in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Demonstrated experience with Sage (or equivalent) accounting software considered an asset;
- Previous accounting experience (AP/AR, bookkeeping) considered an asset;
- Exemplary communication skills (written and verbal);
- Exceptional organization and time management skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Willingness to learn, grow, and help wherever is needed most.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- All COVID-19 safety protocols are being followed.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19