Web Application Developer
What will you do on a day to day basis?
- Evaluate the needs of users to determine requirements and improvements, and how they would be best implemented.
- Work with other programmers and managers to design/develop/test multiple client projects.
- Conduct code testing.
- Work in the Atrema office.
- Possible on-site work in and out of Calgary.
What being a member of the Atrema team provide you?
- Extensive opportunities to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- Opportunity to work as part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
What skills, qualifications, and experience do you need to be a successful in this role at Atrema?
- Hold a post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with NodeJS and Angular.
- Experience with Python is an asset.
- Experience with C# and .NET is an asset.
- Knowledge of mobile web methods including responsive design is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and improving web performance is an asset.
- You learn and stay current with new and changing web technologies.
This role is: